Sunday, May 06, 2007

Torn....

Ok, so I know no one but my wife reads this, but here we go anyway. I need to get something off my chest. I will be graduating from college this coming Saturday, May 12th. But before that happens I have a second job interview with a company a few hours away. The issue comes in that I have also been accepted to graduate school here at western. So what's a guy to do? I am really excited about the prospect of getting to work, but I understand the need to further my education. My wife and I are now going through the process of recalculating our budget to see what we need in terms of pay to be able to afford a house and such, so with much luck we will get what we want/need. Then there is the added problem that we are unsure what everything will cost us in this new location. So many questions, so little time...

1 comment:

Jill said...

We will get through it together.. we always do.