Ok, so the end of last year my wife was being very ambitious and decided to join this blog365 thing. Well I thought heck how hard could that be, and joined as well. Yeah so if you look at the date on the post before this one you will see that my last post was about a month and a half ago. I am a drop out.
Since that last post, the person that slept through our important meeting was fired. I attended Oracle BPEL training in Atlanta. Great training by the way, I would highly recommend Oracle hands on training!
Now we are looking for another BPEL person to both help me and teach me, so that I might be able to pick up future maintenance for our customer.
Umm that is really about it. I have basically not felt like touching the computer all that much when I get home, so I don't think I will be doing the every day thing anymore, but maybe I can try to post a couple times a week!
If anyone does actually read this, let me know what you would like me to write about!!
I have many random thoughts in my head at any given time, and most of them never amount to anything more than a slight shimmer before I get busy and forget about them. So if anyone, other than my wife, wants to provide suggestions I would be happy to post up!
Just for reference, items I tend to talk about a lot are vehicles, mainly Fords, specifically Broncos and Mustangs, the Chicago Bears, just about anything computer and of course software development related.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Yes I admitt it, I am a drop out!
Posted by
Matthew Shoemaker
at
9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment