Ok, well I have been gainfully employed for a full month now, and let me tell ya, I don't miss school one little bit! I have been busy for, well maybe I have only been busy for a few days, but the time that I have not been really busy I have been learning something new. I have been learning about MFC programming for windows and network communications. I have three projects, well two right now, but I get to take over the project that our intern is working on when he goes back to school. Oh and one other thing, I have a retirement fund now, I am 27 and just graduated from college, I have been working full time since Feb of 1998, I have had no vacation, and I have never had a retirement plan. Eh, I don't need to retire anytime soon, so hopefully when the time comes we will be ok.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment