Friday, August 10, 2007

Whats the point?

Ok, so I am pretty sure the only person reading my posts is my wife. If I am mistaken at that I am sure someone will point it out to me, but if I am typing messages to my wife whats the point? I can just as easily send her an email, instant message, or talk to her because she is sitting next to me. Sigh, anyway, I need a less expensive hobby!

Matthew

2 comments:

Jill said...

yes, dear, but i love you anyway, why dont you try writing about something you know about, like computers, or what you want to do to your bronco to make it run better, or how great your wife is...

Jill said...

or maybe you could write about what you feel like you're getting out of your job, or where you want to go with it. or how great your wife is.. wait did i say that already?