Monday, December 31, 2007

Transportation

Ok, so I thought I would take the holiday to get caught up on some work. Little did I know how fast I would finish what I needed when there was no one else at work to bother me. I finished up my day in 6 hours and had nothing else to do until after new years when my co-workers return. So, I took the rest of the days off as well, if you can't beat em, join em.

So one of the things I managed to do this extended holiday weekend is to install my replacement transmission cooler. I had the transmission rebuilt, and they told me the electric fan on the transmission cooler, which was only two months old, had failed. I contacted the company and they got me a new one the day after Christmas. Anyway, I got that done, then decided to take some action on the rusty crusty rocker panels under the doors of my 1977 Bronco. They do nothing other than collect dirt and get in the way of rocks, don't ask me how I know, so I cut them off.





No comments: