OK, so the last message I posted was at the end of 2004, so quite a lot has happened I would guess. I honestly don't remember much of what has happened as it's flown by. What I do remember is that I am about to graduate from Western Illinois University with my Bachelors of Science in Computer Science. I have my application in for Graduate school here at WIU also, and I should hear something soon. I also had a summer internship last summer(2006) with Boeing out in Seattle Washington which went well, and have two Boeing departments interested in giving me internships for this summer(2007). One of those just outside of LA, and one in St. Louis. The one in St. Louis is more what I want to do, but either one would be a great experience for me. Either way I think Boeing IDS would be a great place to work. Anyway, I should know more, both about internships and graduate school in a few weeks so I will try to keep this updated this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment