Ok, so for a certain software engineering class of mine we are working on a group project. Our class is broken up into various parts of a software development company. I happen to be a developer along with two others on my team. Last week our instructor tells us we will not have class the following Tuesday(today), no big deal, had class the following Thursday and the other members of my team were talking to themselves about meeting outside of class, and they ask when works for me, so I tell them after 6pm. Apparently either they do not know how to tell time, don't care, or are just idiots, because I got an email from one of these team members today at 12:20 CST telling me that he wanted to REMIND me that we were meeting in the lab during our normal class time, which is 12:30 CST. Umm, hello?? Anyone home? You can't remind someone of something they know nothing about, and you sure shouldn't wait till the day of, ten minutes before the fact to tell someone either! Man people get on my nerves. I think I will stick to working on cars and computers. At least I can kick or punch them without too much worry, I know I could fix that damage.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will add, though, that you did a commendable job of not beating them up, calling them stupid, etc, you also were very kind to them despite their inherent need to be beaten up and called stupid. you also helped them out considerably with the project, despite their insistance on trying to disclude you from the meetings and then asking a third party "why doesnt he want to meet with us?" (can't you hear the simpering?) and the third party replied--hey dummy he has to work and you ONLY want to meet when he's working--duh!
Post a Comment