I have been working at a customers site all week and let me tell you, it's rough. I have to drive 45 minutes to an hour to get down there and another 45 minutes to an hour to get home. With the price of gas it's killing me! My personal vehicle is a 1977 Ford Bronco with 35 inch tires, not the best commuter car with MAYBE 12 MPG if I am lucky. I have been using my wifes vehicle, a 2004 F150 4x4 all week and while it is better on gas with 15-17mpg, it is still getting expensive already. I put $65 in gas in the truck which lasted four days! I do kinda miss my ugly 1999 Mercury Sable which got about 30mpg on the highway! If only I could find a vehicle I liked that also got good fuel mileage! I did have a 1998 Mustang GT that I spent a great deal of time and money modifying and while it would stick right with corvettes in a drag race and win most of the time, I could still squeeze 28-32 mpg out of it on the highway if I kept the cruise control set! If only I could find something like that again!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment