Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Yeah, so unfortunately my older sister and I are not all that close. I don't know what it is about her, but we just don't, and never did, click. She was nice enough to get a hold of me on my birthday, ok so she had to call several times the day before, of, and after to get me to answer, but I did and she wished me a happy birthday. Because of this I thought it only nice to do the same. Since today is her birthday I gave her a call. At least I planned to. I woke up and my phone was dead, dammit! I plug it in and we go shopping. Come late afternoon my mom starts sending me messages via instant messenger asking why I hadn't called her. Dammit again, I forgot. So I grabbed my phone and called her. Her first question, did mom get a hold of you to remind you? Umm, no why was she going to? Yeah I tend to tell little white lies some times. After a great deal of time on the phone I wish her a happy birthday and hang up, have I mentioned I hate talking on the phone? There, conscience cleared, I am a good brother again, for now!

No comments: