Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I greatly dislike no-shows.

So once again I get to the work site and our contact person is not there. No big deal really, but I would not have driven down there had I known he wasn't going to be there. I see no point in making an hour drive to work along side someone just to find out they won't be there! Monday at least he sent the message out in plenty of time, so had I checked my email before I left at 7:15am I would have known he wouldn't be there and I could have gone to the office. Tuesday I though hey maybe I will check email before I leave, so I checked it around 7:10am, no email. Great! I load up and drive down there. I get my computer fired up a little after 8 and of course there is the message from him at like 7:45am. This morning I also thought maybe I would check email before I left. Again there was nothing, but I wasn't sure if that meant anything. I drive on down there, get my computer up and running, check my email...... Nothing! Great! About 15 minutes later there it is, out again. I can't really complain much, after all his daughter does have the flu, but I wish I knew ahead of time he wasn't going to be there so I could avoid burning a tank of gas in the truck! Here is to hoping tomorrow is better!

No comments: