Well, the engineer with the other project did not talk to the project manager, and did not let me know what was going on. I knew I would not see this person today, so I emailed the project manager and asked him if he was contacted, and if I should work on this persons task to help speed it along. He let me know that no he was not contacted, and that he really wanted this other person to work on the task. I really would like to work on this task. I looked it over, made a lot of notes, and I think I have it basically figured out and outlined for this person. It just needs done! Let me do the damn thing and get it over with..
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
does this comment thing work? mine doesnt!
Post a Comment