Ok, It is a full year before the next presidential election and I am already sick and tired of the mud slinging ads. Why can't the damn politicians understand that I don't give a flying flip why they think the opposition is bad!?! It doesn't really make it hard to select whom I will vote for, but it does kind of make me not want to vote. I have traditionally voted republican because in the past, while I was in the military the republicans were the most "pro-military." I must say however that I am not tired of it. IF ANY POLITICIANS READ THIS, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO, NOT WHAT YOUR OPPONENTS HAVE DONE!!!!!
Ok, I guess I can get off my soap box now, but if I have to listen to one more Clinton commercial talking about Obama, or Obama complaining about Clinton, or Edwards complaining about ANYTHING, or Romney bad mouthing either Clinton or Obama, I think I may throw the television out the freaking window and become Amish. :-D
Monday, November 19, 2007
Can't we all just get along?!?
Posted by
Matthew Shoemaker
at
7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment