Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Questions about existing code.

I think I have had it with the questions about the existing code for the application I am working on. I mean really, I was asked to wrap the project up three months after I started on it. Ok I had the new additions to the code done. Then I was asked why the old code does this or that? Umm gee I don't know because for one I did not write it, and two because I haven't had time to look at the existing code while trying to meet this ridiculous deadline. In case anyone wonders, I am still working on the project now on November 27th, when we wanted to release around October 1st. The problem is that every time we have a meeting to discuss the project additional items, or major changes are requested. Yeah, anyone listening, IF YOU KEEP REQUESTING CHANGES IT WILL NEVER BE DONE! Ok, glad I got that off my chest. Well back to correcting issues introduced from the last round of chances that were requested, to both my code and the existing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.