Ok, so on my project we have weekly meetings. Because of Thanksgiving we didn't have one last week. Anyway, it for some reason is not only my job to be sole developer on the project, but also to keep notes of the meetings and email all those in attendance my notes of that meeting. Ok, no biggie, but I don't need to be reminded not only during each meeting, but after it as well!!! In the meeting maybe asking me to shoot an email with my notes to make sure everyone is on the same page is ok, but then to email all that attended to "remind me" that I need to send this email is a little over the line in my opinion. Oh, and then when I mention that a certain change has been made, the boss says "why did you do that? I don't remember talking about that." Ok, fine if you don't remember it, but what does it accomplish in arguing with me about it? I simply do as I am told dammit. Ok, enough rambling!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment