Hmm, well maybe. Yeah, so I wrapped up my week at noon today with over 45 hours in for the week. Ok, maybe that's not a lot to some people, but hey I don't get any benefit from working long hours. The software company I work for does offer an engineering bonus, but first off its only available to employees that have been with the company for over six months. Next the project is being sponsored by my company, which makes it an internal project, so not externally billable. The bonus program is only applicable on billable hours. So I get screwed all the way around. Anyway, my boss did a demo of the application to our first users today, and I got word that it went really well. So I got a thanks for the hard work. Umm yeah that makes the time away from my wife worth it. NOT!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so glad you like being with me. maybe we could have some christmas cookies!
Post a Comment