So I am just about to finish up a project at work, and I have to get into another one. I started this one several months ago, but I had to devote all my time to another. It is a big change moving from a java web application, to a C++ MFC application. Right now I am fixing minor issues in the JAVA app, and trying to implement changes in the C++ app, at the same time. Anyway, I have projects at work, then I have projects at home. Two nights ago, my wife and I took the soft top off of my 1977 Ford Bronco, last night we set the hard top in place, and secured it with a few bolts. Tonight all I did was put all the bolts along the front lip, install the wiper motor, and prep to install the wiper motor cover. I can't wait to get the transmission fixed so that I can drive the damn thing everywhere and all the time. As it is right now I have to be very careful because it seems like if I push too hard then the transmission simply lets go. I then have to put it in neutral, pull over, put it in park, then I can put it back in drive and take off. I wish I could put a manual transmission in it, but that is more work than I am willing to do right now, so I am considering going with a reverse manual valve body. This makes the C4 automatic act as a 3 speed manual with out a clutch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment