Ok, so I am really not a fan of Jeeps. I guess the jeeps of the 70s and early 80s that had the AMC 304 where pretty fun, but most jeeps just don't have the power I like. I am a Ford man, I drive a 1977 Ford Bronco with a fuel injected 351W. I didn't have the bronco with me over the weekend and I wanted to play, so I got some fuel and got my father-in-laws CJ5 running. It is around a 1966, with a Buick 255 CID V6 and a 3 speed transmission and is a blast to drive. The biggest problem with this Jeep is the clutch is sooo tough. My father-in-law and I spoke briefly about swapping the manual clutch for a hydraulic one. No idea if we will actually do this, but it would be a fun project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment