So yeah, who needs sleep? Really, you don't get anything done while sleeping anyway. I say this just because I am and have been tired for several months now. My job my not be physically tough, but it is very mentally draining. The 12 days I had off over Christmas and new years day were great, but right after new years I covered 40 hours in three days. This week, I am 34.5 hours after three days. Next week at least I hope to go back to a normal 40 - 45 hours week. We are supposed to release our web application to the public here on Monday, so I should have time to work on version two of the application and not have to kill myself to get it done. Anyway, thats all I have for right now. Oh, a note to anyone listening. If you take a nap at your computer be sure to either push the keyboard out of the way, or mute the sound! Would hate to fall asleep on the keyboard and have the dumb windows "DING" to keep sounding and drawing attention to you!
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwww. i hope you get more sleep soon....
Post a Comment