Boy this has been a long week. I finished up work today at 330Pm with 45 hours since monday. I rush home and my loving while already has the truck loaded. We are back out the door 15 minutes after I get there. So at 4pm we are headed to her parents house for the weekend and for my orthodontist appt. Just got my braces off about 4 months ago see :-D don't my teeth look pretty! I did not post a picture just being silly. Anyway, we rush back and stop along the way for dinner with some friends of mine, always nice to get together with them. Anyway, then we get to her parents house and I have to put in another hour of work cleaning things up so they can be tested on Friday. Shesh this has been a long week. I hope next week is back to normal!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment