I have issues with reporters. They always act surprised that anything happens, even with they had been talking about it all night. Ok, now lets complain about oil companies and gas prices. I need to fill up my poor little bronco and will spend like $60 bucks, on top of the $63 bucks i spent on filling my wifes truck this week. I really think I should start investing in energy funds, because as much as I like to complain about gas prices, I love my four wheel drive vehicles with their gas hungry V8s!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
giggle.
An you think you have problems! I've jsut filled my car up and it cost me the same in pounds......that's $124! And mine isn't even a V8!!
i am sending bloggy luv your way...care of lil mouse...you know here, right?
kerith
Reporters do suck...the news media as a whole sucks...sent over from lil mouse's blog..
I came over from lil mouse to say hello.
Now don't get us Brits started on the price of petrol (gas). I see you have already had one comment about the cost. At the moment it's around £5 (about $10)for a gallon. (US equivalent gallon = about 1.2)
Although we don't pay as much as the UK it's still alot here. It costs me €60 to fill my car that's about $80.
Post a Comment