So maybe not ALL Microsoft products suck, ok so honestly I think they do ALL suck, but hey at least they are everywhere!
I try to do some work from home every once in a while, handle some email, or the like. Last night however, I wanted to check my email. I connect to our VPN, which is a Microsoft product(client and server), then I open up Outlook, yep another Microsoft product, and wait. After about five minutes it times out, dammit won't connect. So I disconnect from the VPN, I open up the company portal page, yet another Microsoft product, use the on demand feature to allow me network access, then Outlook will connect. Great I have email now! I see that a guy on my project wants me to update the software on one of our servers. No big deal, I open up my database administration software, thankfully not Microsoft software, but no dice, can't connect to server. I then try to connect to a remote session on the server(since the server is running Microsoft Server 2003 and I am running Microsoft Windows XP), dammit foiled again. Finally I gave up. I just wasted over half an hour trying to connect to the damn server.
I ended up being to connect from the office this morning and had everything updated in less than ten minutes. Damn crappy Microsoft products. Long live Linux!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Microsoft pretty much sucks.
Posted by
Matthew Shoemaker
at
7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment